- The Silver Chest contains gear (full items, scrolls or scraps), Hero Soulstones, XP Potions, and Ore.
- Players can collect a free Silver Chest every 10 minutes (5 minutes if VIP 5+) up to five times a day.
- Additional chests may be purchased individually for 10,000 or “Buy 10” for 90,000 (a 10% discount).
- Purchasing a “Buy 10” guarantees the player will receive at least one blue item or, on very lucky rolls, purple scraps.
- Gear received may be White, Green, Blue, or Purple and comes in multiples of 1-3.
- White, Green, and Blue items may be either full items or scrolls with an equal likelihood of either.
- Purple gear will always be in the form of Scraps.
- The quantity for purple scraps is 5 times the gear quantity.
Probabilities for quantity and color on gear results are as follows:
Soulstones will be selected from 1- Heroes that are not the current Sign-In Hero or the monthly Soul Chest Hero.
On an XP Item result, the type, quantities and probabilities are as follows:
- Silver Chests may also result in Ore.
When the result is a type of ore, quantities and probabilities are as follows:
- a Paper Crown is item received when a player opens their first Silver Chest.
- a Faith Healer Stone is the second item players will receive from the Sliver Chest before receiving random results.